I know this sounds like yet another drab, boring, nonsense blog, and with all possibility you'll mark it spam. But let me tell you this is not going to be just a blog..
Blog is eventually becoming a fashion-statement and I know how people refrain themselves to enter into the bandwagon. But let's not take it that way. This space is a mode to reunite (a cliched word but i don't have a choice!). The idea of this blog is to have a common classroom where we can share, tell, and ask just about anything!
I believe many of us have been in touch with each other in personal but still there are so many friends, teachers with whom we've lost all communication. If each of us invite as many people as we can, we can surely have a reunion! I know its hard to convince all but let's just give it a shot & hope to have all of us together once again.
So let's get started & have fun :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
effort appreciated :P
ReplyDeleteWell said...
ReplyDeleteBy the way, its never cliche - reunion is always sought after - be it pertaining to kiths, kins, buddies or most loved ones!
Waiting for a lot of new thoughts, especially from writer like you.. so dear buddy - I would say - Encore!
Elucidate us with new, interesting B-Long-Logs :)
Ah.. feels refreshing! A streak of joy and enticement fills within!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes.. let's not scheme & plan things before writing.. it has to be candid!
Awaiting more thoughts...................:)